When you want digitally-printed, durable graphics that don’t warrant the cost of a cast film the Avery Dennison® Polymeric Films and their partner DOL overlaminates are ideal for printed and overlaminated applications lasting between three and four years.
The newly-extended range offers many great characteristics – but at the performance/price ratio that’s right for medium-life promotions.
What’s more, MPI Polymeric Films are suitable for a broad inkjet printer platform – right up to super-wide format. All Avery Dennison MPI Polymeric Films offer a superior substrate for crisp, eyecatching graphics, whether you want a matt or a gloss finish. These versatile films can be applied over all kinds of flat surfaces or simple curves.
Choose the option that best suits your needs: higher performance MPI 2000, or cost-efficient MPI 2800. You can also choose to add extra opacity (thanks to a high opacity film), extended outdoor durability, and Avery Dennison Easy Apply™ and Easy Apply RS technology.
There’s even a special film for rough or apolar substrates such as polyethylene and polyurethane. For a perfect partnership, use the protective DOL polymeric overlaminating film that matches the life of the application, and the finish – matt, gloss or lustre – required. Again, the range offers plenty of choice – and delivers high performance at the right price. Digital Polymeric high performing vinyls are now available in 1.60 meter width, enabling new decoration opportunities for vehicle graphic panels and outdoor and indoor advertising graphics.
– MPI 2000 and MPI 2800 High Opacity Film enabling to cover full range of standard and over posting applications and simplify customer stock inventory.
– The right results at the right price – no need for over-specification
– The Avery Dennison quality promise
– The peace of mind of ICS Warranty Program cover
– Available in 1.60 meter width allowing to fully exploit various printers formats and enabling faster application and less overlap needed on the applications.
– Medium-life printed outdoor and indoor advertising and signage
– Printed vehicle graphic panels on flat and simply-curved surfaces
– Applications on ‘difficult’ substrates such as PE or PU
– Window graphics